I was lucky to be invited by Chevrolet Philippines to join them at the Integrity Run held at Fort Bonifacio Taguig last May 6, 2012. I got even luckier when they surprised us with a test drive opportunity of the yet-to-be-launched Chevrolet Colorado
I was really excited to drive the monster pick up. I was told that it has a very powerful diesel engine at 2800cc, 177HP @
only 3800 RPM and a whopping 470NM of torque! It didn’t upset me because engine responded really well when i was hitting the gas pedal. Too bad, Fort Bonifacio got
so many guards that i can not complete a quarter mile speeding. Hehe.
According to Chevrolet North Edsa, the pick up truck has a long queue specially the 2.5 liter Manual Transmission.
1. Chevrolet Colorado 2.5 liter 4×2 MT 1,148M
2. Chevrolet Colorado 4×4 MT 1,468M
3. Chevrolet Colorado 4×4 AT 1,538M
I’ll provide a suggested Insurance Premium per Model Make of the Colorado as your guideline in purchasing a comprehensive car insurance. Prices may vary depending on your insurance agent or Chevrolet dealership.
1. Chevrolet Colorado 2.5 liter 4×2 MT 1,148M, the suggested insurance premium for this is P24,270 without Acts of Nature and 31, 424 with Acts of Nature. (includes 500,000 BIPD)
2. Chevrolet Colorado 4×4 MT 1,468M, the suggested insurance premium for this is P30,252 without Acts of Nature and P39,402 with Acts of Nature. (includes 500,000 BIPD)
3. Chevrolet Colorado 4×4 AT 1,538M, the suggested insurance premium for this is P31,561.30 without Acts of Nature and P41,147 with Acts of Nature. (includes 500,000 BIPD)
*This post should be posted pre-launch of the Colorado but i had to seek permission from TCCI, the distributor of Chevrolet in the Philippines. Which i just got today, special thanks to Ms. Selene Yu and Mr. Joseph Borromeo.
For More infos on the Chevrolet Colorado, you may email me and i can send you a detailed specifications and i might hook you for a test drive!