Last December 2, 2010. We had a thanksgiving dinner with friends from the industry and some chosen media and blogger friends to celebrate the soft launch of the 1st online car insurance hub in the Philippines. The night was filled with fun and surpri
ses. The guests started arriving at 6pm and the dinner promptly started at 7pm.
Zhazhiki Import/ Export Corp. sponsored Rainbow Brush Markers to start the night lively. We randomly placed 15 logos underneath the chairs and the lucky ones bring home the marker set.
I personally invited Sonnie Santos of Business Values to be the master of ceremony of the night. He is a good friend and i consider him as my mentor. My wife Jennifer formally welcomed the guests with her wit and
charms. Then its was my turn to introduce my company. I really got nervous and messed up my speech. I am more of a writer than speaker, that is why i just made a press kit for the media to really understand what i wanted to deliver! Kidding aside, i really wanted to re-educate the insuring public about non-life insurance mostly with Car and Fire insurance. There are a lot of cases that instead of being assured people ended a loser because of wrong insurance.
I also invited a family friend to grace the night with her lovely voice, Ms. Suzanne Co. Her voice was really empowering! After her song number, i went up the stage again to explain the features of the 1st online car insurance hub in the Philippines! Again, i got nervous but managed to explain the process of the website.
To cap off the night, Standard Insurance and Gadgets in Style raffled off gift items. Gadgets in Style, also a happy
customer of ours gave away 3 mobile phones as raffle prizes.
Of course we won’t finish the night without the major raffle, we gave away P10,000 worth of insurance premium that can be used for his or her car insurance or fire insurance. Annalyn Jusay of annalyn.net won the Grand Prize!
I would like to thank the following:
1. Creative Juice for the graphics, the event management and photography.
2. Gadgets in Style for the raffle prizes and the LED display(borrowed and returned already).
3. Standard Insurance Caloocan Branch , Prudential Guarantee Ortigas Branch and Maa General for the Raffle Prizes.
4. Rainbow Brush Markers for the ice breaker prizes.
5. Ms. Suzanne Co for the wonderful song numbers.
6. Mark Terrence Sy for the Photos as well!
7. Sonnie Santos
8. My brothers and sisters who helped all through out. And of course my wife who is always very supportive of me. These people helped me at pro-bono! Really!
And the last but not the least, my friends from Top Gear magazine and to all my blogging friends! The event will not be a success without your presence!
Here are the photos…
One Reply to “The 1st online car insurance hub in the Philippines is born!”
“,~ I am very thankful to this topic because it really gives up to date information “.,